Sunday, January 6, 2013

Life

Acts 1:3 He presented Himself alive after His suffering by many irrefutable proofs, appearing to them through a period of forty days and speaking the things concerning "the Kingdom of God".

The comentator (from the Recovery Bible) states Jesus did this to train the dsciples to practice and enjoy His invisable presence.

This reminds me of Brother Lawrence's book, The practce of His Presence. This reinforces to me that Life must form a pratice of His Presence in all we do.

Without Life we have well......death. The times I feel most alive are when I am more focused and abiding in Him than on circumstances, And I know He has come to give us Life and that more abundantly. I want that abundant Life.I am thinking I will need to die to my self in order to have it. That's the struggle for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment